The Friday 5: v. 37
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
- Handwritten Wisdom from Great Minds. As much as I love the beautiful quote graphics you find all over Pinterest, you can't beat a beautifully handwritten quote. Thanks @designcrush.
- Want to incorporate more exercise and wellness into your life but are stuck hunched over a desk all day at work? Check out The Cubicle Gym: how one guy used science to make his work day freakishly healthy.
- The Passion Planner
- Fran's experience with the 4 Hour Body diet
- How to Find Your Niche in Your Career (A much-needed exercise)
- Don't forget! This fall's Pantone Inspired Color Challenge starts on Monday!
- It's about that time of year again . . .
- Curly girls--need a haircut? I've got the perfect recommendation for you.
- Definitely going to be re-wearing this outfit this winter!
- Homemade Tuna Noodle Casserole
Hello friends. I hope you are doing well! Things around here have been full of ups and downs recently and I'm feeling kind of . . . numb. Not sure if that's even the right word. May I ask for your prayers about something? I'm not quite ready to share it yet, but it would mean so much to me if you could send a quick prayer for some news I heard recently. I appreciate it more than you know. This is the first weekend in a very long time that I don't have anything scheduled and I am so, so grateful. What are you up to this weekend?