The Friday 5: v. 35
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
- 7 Real Life Truths About Unplugging from Technology
- Pentatonix nails it yet again. I saw them live over two years ago and I've been obsessed ever since.
- How to Always Have Blog Post Ideas
- An insight into Harry Potter's Greatest Villian (and no, I'm talking about Voldemort)
- Doesn't Brynn look amazing in these fall dresses?
- Are you a blogger that wants to get a lot of work done in November? Join us! It's going to be super productive and fun, personalized to you and your blogging goals.
- DIY: Foldover Clutch Tutorial
- A favorite fall look from last year
- My Second StitchFix Experience
- Nerd Status
Happy Halloween, everyone! I hope you all have a fantastic and safe weekend! Yesterday, we had a Halloween party at work where I dressed up as Rosie the Riveter. It was a huge success! I am going to a Halloween party tonight and swing dancing tomorrow night so there are lots more opportunities to dress up (which totally makes up for the lack of costume last year). Be sure to check Instagram to see if I switch things up... What are you dressing up as this year? Do you have any fun plans or are you more of a stay-in-and-binge-watch-Hocus-Pocus-and-Halloweentown-High kind of person? Or both?! I have an idea--if you find yourself without any plans, you can check out all of the fabulous content above! ;)