The Friday 5: v. 33
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
Around the Web
- If you've ever faced flack (or given a blogger flack) for having sponsored posts or struggled to find a balance, you might want to read this.
- Are you a Go-Getter Girl?
- Chelsea curated the perfect to-do list for October. Makes me want to guzzle apple cider and run down the street stepping on every crunchy leaf I can find, with a cozy infinity scarf around my neck.
- Do what it takes to make me your gold.
- Pretty much obsessed with Heidi's ponte fit and flare dress!
In My Neighborhood
- Is it too early to share this holiday DIY? If so, pin it for later ;)
- A year ago today I said goodbye to two very special women.
- Have you thanked yourself recently?
- Maybe I need to break out the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle look again...
- The Perfect Daytime Reading Nook
Happy weekend, everyone! I'm off to Westminster's Homecoming this weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and sisters. I also hope I'm able to catch up on reading some of my favorite blogs and preparing some great posts for you. I've got some exciting things coming up to share with you and am starting to find more time to write it all up! What are you all up to? What are some must-reads on your list?