The Friday 5: v. 32
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
- Could you balance the life of a freelance designer? Here's 10 Things Whitney Learned About Herself While Working From Home.
- Improve your blog photography with these practical and useful tips that actually help even long-time bloggers!
- Kate's fall ensemble is all over my Pinterest fashion board. It could not be more perfect for this month!
- Touring Lauren's new Chicago apartment is making me so antsy for an apartment of my own to decorate! Patience...
- All 20-somethings get a lot of advice, but here's a list of tips that we actually need to hear: 10 Ways to Make the Most of Your 20s Professionally.
- Pattern-mix your way into fall.
- Pittsburghers, have you made your way over to Bakery Square for this yet?
- Honest StitchFix reviews: Fix #1 vs. Fix #2
- DIY Colored Skinny Jeans
- Eat healthy this week with this yummy Vegetable Black Bean Quinoa Skillet recipe!
My brother is getting MARRIED tomorrow! I can't believe this day is finally here. Today I'm only working a half day and then it's off to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. It's a very special time for our family and I'm excited to share it with you. But for now, I'm off to spend quality time with the people I love. Happy weekend!