The Friday 5: v.31
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
On Your Reading List
- I haven't gone down the iPhone6 path just yet (soon!), but I found Whitney's Real Blogger Review of the iPhone6 to be really useful until I make it to the Apple store.
- Who wants to go on a creative weekend getaway with me?! Lord knows I need it.
- How to Apply Lipstick and Make it Last All Day
- I Currently Have 4 Jobs...Is This the New Normal? (I say yes--in a lot of cases.)
- I shared this on my Facebook this past week, but it's too good not to share again. Can't stop giggling. Are You in a Jane Austen Novel?
On Your To Do List
- Whip out the ol' Singer and brush the cobwebs off your rusty sewing skills with this super cute foldover clutch tutorial.
- Hosting a bridal shower soon? Save the yawns and stop the groans with this party pleaser game.
- Add the perfect touch to any outfit with the perfect set of jewels.
- Read this.
- 10 Networking Tips for Recently Established Professionals
Happy weekend, everyone! I'm heading to a Haunted Ghost Tour of downtown Pittsburgh tonight (lawd help me) and then attending my dear friend Gabby's wedding tomorrow. Can't believe that this coming week is WEDDING WEEK for my brother Justin and his fiance Kate! So much to be thankful for. What are you up to? What's on your reading lists this weekend? I'm hoping I can be productive, butttttttt...you know how that goes. Enjoy!