Tag, You're It: 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me
I was recently nominated by Marlene from MDC Artistic Designs to participate in Blacksburg Belle's Blog Tag to answer twenty questions relating to things you may not know about me. I accepted the challenge and decided to film my responses in an effort to truly expose the "real me," you know, in an awkward talking-to-myself kind of way. Check it out, get to know a bit more about me, count how many times I say "umm," and feel free to ask or answer any questions in the comments below! See below for the questions and time stamps in case you're just dying to hear only one of the answers. Gold stars for all who make it to the end!
Here's what I'll be answering:
- How tall are you? (00:44)
- Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what? (00:51)
- What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve? (01:15)
- What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve? (01:54)
- What’s your favorite song? (02:31)
- What’s your favorite Etsy shop that isn’t yours? (03:34) Elisabeth Ashlie
- What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone? (04:00)
- What’s your favorite junk food? (04:32)
- Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names? (04:50)
- What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books? (05:46)
- What’s your favorite beauty product? (06:46)
- When were you last embarrassed? What happened? (07:34)
- If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be? (08:06)
- What’s your favorite movie? (08:35)
- What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep? (09:05)
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? (09:32)
- PC or Mac? (09:56)
- Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse? (10:03)
- Favorite celebrity? (10:56)
- What blogger do you secretly want be best friends with? (11:09) Kate from The Small Things Blog, Lauren from Lauren Elizabeth, and Bonnie from Life of Bon
You can read more about the original blog tag here!
I have decided to nominate the following five bloggers to participate, if they'd like, so we can all learn more about them:
- Brynn from Brynnash - Brynn is one of the sweetest souls I've met via Internet. Not only does she have an awesomely REAL fashion sense, she's also super positive and caring.
- Abby from Always, Abby - Abby's blog is so refreshing to visit on a regular basis. She posts a great variety of stylish content AND she's such an all-around genuine person to be around.
- Jana from Life Could be a Dream - I have a crush on Jana's blog. She manages to post knockout content while remaining incredibly real and unafraid to be herself. I am always learning from her!
- Lizzie from October June - This college lady is such a pleasure to work with. From book reviews to apartment decor to inspirational quotes and essays, Lizzie's blog is full of quality content interwoven by her bubbling personality.
- Kate from A Journey in Style - Kate's blog is seriously my go-to for business casual outfit inspiration. She's always got something new and exciting to consider and she's also such a kind and thoughtful person to work with.
Whether you accept the challenge or not, I appreciate all of you! I wholeheartedly recommend that everyone check them out and say hello!