The Friday 5: v.30
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
- Have you ever considered being a part of the young, but booming industry of creating apps?
- BRB running to get me a swing dress!
- If you are a freelancer, here are 22 free tools and apps to help you get started and organized.
- I LOVE the idea of hiring a photographer while vacationing abroad. What an amazing way to capture your journey in an organic way, rather than the typical posed pictures and selfies.
- Jana kills it again: On Balancing Blogging and Real Life is a must-read and a must-do!
- Shop your favorite bloggers' closets and get the look for less!
- If you've ever considered trying Whole 30, you might want to read about my experience and why I quit after 5 days.
- Do you ever take the time to think about what your blog's name means? What your "brand" means to you? Here's what it means to be "modern Austen."
- This morning felt like a crisp and cool fall day! Now I'm dreaming about layers and saturated colors.
- I don't think this post will EVER get old, I'm sorry I share it every other Friday 5.
Hello hello, dear friends! I hope you have had a fabulous week. It's been a pretty good one for me--nothing too crazy to share. All I can say is that I am SO grateful that it's Friday and that it's a nice LONG weekend. I don't know about you, but I need it. Recovery and catch up is on the agenda. What are your plans to celebrate Labor Day?