The Friday 5: v. 29
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
- Which Badass '90s Cartoon Lady Are You? I couldn't more excited to be Mrs. Frizzle!
- I might be a little biased in sharing this post, but Angelica looks awesome in this fun and flirty outfit. You should probably check out who the photographer was...just sayin'.
- Need a wardrobe planner? Deciding to switch to a capsule wardrobe? Click here.
- 15 Lunch Ideas for Busy Professionals
- I NEED to do this and I'm sure other bloggers can relate.
Share-Worthy Content ;)
- Planning a bridal shower for this fall? Download this free printable to avoid playing the toilet paper dress game.
- My Second StitchFix Experience went a whole lot better than the first. Click to find out why.
- Looking for some beautiful and delicate jewelry?
- Turn in those keys and trade them in for a nice shiny one. It's time.
- Your next DIY project
I hope everyone has had a great week. It's been a tiring one for me, recovering from two weekends of travel. I have a 5K this evening, but I plan on getting caught up on life for the rest of the weekend! Hopefully that will mean a re-dedication to this blog of mine. I've been in a slump these days and I want to reenergize this space. Cheers loves!