The Friday 5: v.28
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
(dancing in the rain = best feeling ever)
Overheard at The Three Broomsticks
- Amy could not have captured my thoughts exactly about the dreaded blogging slump any better.
- How do you feel about Biz Buzz: cool and creative ways to boost spending in business districts? Consider the possibilities!
- I'm not a fan on this '90s inspired hairstyle like I used to be back in the 4th grade, but maybe I'm alone in thinking this. What do you think?
- A Free Education is Always at Your Fingertips - 12 Ways
- Things that Happen After College. (More than you ever can imagine!)
Written With a Quik-Quotes Quill
- Did you hear? I've paired up with some awesome bloggers to give away a Kindle Paperwhite! Will you be the lucky winner? Better act fast.
- Remember that time MTV came to our door?
- I really really like purple.
- Sunday Best has been so awesome. I've really loved all of the inspiration hanging out on my blog every week!
- Always, Sometimes, Never (Oops, might need to update this. #exboyfriendproblems)
I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm spending mine in CHICAGO on my first "business" trip! I'm very honored and humbled to be presenting two seminars on behalf of my company. I've never been to Chicago before, so I'm really excited to explore the city. Follow along on Instagram if you'd like: @themodernausten! Unfortunately, it's the first time I've ever missed our family reunion so that's quite sad; luckily I was able to spend time with that side of the family at the beach in June.
After working through two weeks straight, I'll be headed to New York for my brother's wedding shower, and then after that week of work, I'll be running a 5K. THEN, maybe, I can relax ;) It's that end-of-summer sprint, ya know what I mean? Hope we can all keep up! Enjoy!