The Friday 5: v.27
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
You Should Probably Click This Right Meow
- I work from home occasionally and I found this Guide to Working From Home to be really helpful.
- Kind of obsessed with this vintage pin-up inspired dress Monica from Glamvolution is rocking.
- Can You be Happy for Someone Else?
- Would you be willing to meet up with four strangers for an old-fashioned lunch? Pittsburgh innovators launched SitWith, an app for fostering friendships--formed by technology and maintained by face-to-face conversation.
- Jacq showcases two ways to wear this adorable J.Crew Factory skirt and now I want to wear ALL THE SKIRTS.
And While You're At It...
- I turned 24 last week!
- There's something special about spending some time with your family at the beach that reminds you how blessed you are.
- I'm a little over halfway through my Accutane treatment! See why someone with mild, but persistent acne would choose this course of treatment.
- Need a short story to read?
- I reread this outfit this past week and it reminded me I'm still looking for my Mickey :P
Have a great weekend everyone!