The Friday 5: v. 25
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
Check Them Out
- For those of you who want to upgrade your camera but not sure you want to take the giant leap to a DSLR, check out Gal Meets Glam's review of the Samsung NX300M--a nice alternative for high-quality images.
- Is this bridal shower real life? Everything about it is so pretty, feminine, and fun.
- Girls can be ninjas, too.
- Thanks to Kristin from My Life as a Teacup, this might be one of my favorite articles online highlighting English geekery.
- I really need to push myself to get on a Blog-Changing Twitter Schedule, like the amazing Jana from Life Could Be a Dream.
Check Me Out
- Even if you didn't win the giveaway, we have a fantastic curated list of beach bag essentials that you must pack before your next trip!
- Have you linked up to Sunday Best yet? Check out the first one for more details and join us on Sunday!
- The perfect daytime reading nook.
- Catch up on some quality blog talk with Lizzie from October June.
- Try your hand at refashioning a too-short dress into a skirt!
Happy weekend, yinzers ;) I hope it's a wonderful one! I'm going to enjoy relaxing after having some busy weekends the last few weeks and crazy ones coming up in August. My birthday is next Saturday--woo!