The Friday 5: v.24
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
- If you haven't read the latest Harry Potter update by J.K. Rowling, what are you waiting for?
- 7 Ways You're Making Blogging Harder Than it Has to Be. Ugh, so much of this really resonated with me!
- I'm seriously loving this classic, yet modern look of Laura's! It's got all of my favorite elements.
- Book clubs are sometimes more about the camaraderie than about the discussion. Make your discussions equally as awesome as the company you keep with these 10 Tips for Having a Stellar Book Club Discussion.
- Act the way you want to feel. It works.
Let me show you around
- You only have a few days left to enter to win an entire bag of Beach Bag Essentials! Enter before it's too late :)
- With 24 coming up so soon, it's been interesting reflecting on this post.
- Decorate your next summer get-together with some easy DIY Bunting! I just made a new set for a networking event and it was a hit.
- 5 Ways to Simplify.
- A recent favorite outfit of mine!
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! What are you up to? I'll be heading to an Arts Festival and finally getting the last of my things at my old apartment. It seems rather symbolic if you ask me. Crazy times, people.