The Friday 5: v.23
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
Links to Love
- There's something about photostrips that preserves the best kind of memories. Make your own with this easy tutorial.
- Aubrey stopped by Pittsburgh for a quick visit a few weekends ago and asked for restaurant recommendations. See what she thought of this highly recommended brew pub!
- Jana looks absolutely fantastic in these faux leather leggings--something I've never considered, but just might after seeing her outfit.
- I've been itching to put together a Pittsburgh blogger meetup for months and months now, and Kayla's Ohio meetup may have just inspired me (and several of my favorite "Burgh Bloggers) to get moving on a plan!
- I'm going to pretend that getting a new job is the reason I haven't dedicated myself to a solid workout in weeks, but really it hasn't made the priority top 5 list. In any case, I might just have to start with Erin's Flat Abs Workout.
In this neck of the woods
- I might just need to share another bottle of wine with you soon! How things have changed.
- I'm about to get a new Stitch Fix. My last one wasn't right for me at the time, but I'm hopeful that this time will be better!
- In preparation for August's ElectricRun, I may need to dedicate myself even more than when I did for my first Color Run experience.
- Everyone needs a little more purple in their lives.
- Your next summer read!
Happy Weekend! What's your Friday 5 I should check out?