The Friday 5: v. 22
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
- Have you logged your Charity Miles recently?
- This striped top that Heidi wore recently is SO cute AND it didn't break the bank.
- Need to declutter your refrigerator, but still want to add your favorite pictures? Try Meghan's easy Framed Fridge DIY Project!
- Creating your "5-year plan" can be a daunting task, but Megan from The Artistic Brunette is facing her list head-on. Go ahead, add those ambitious goals of yours. I dare you.
- I waited in anticipation for weeks for Jessica's Wedding Week and just yesterday she shared all of her gorgeous Wedding Etsy Finds that truly added a special and personalized touch to her special day.
And don't forget to check these gems out:
- Take those too-short dresses and turn them into a cute top with this easy DIY.
- Trying to eat clean? I tried Whole 30 and gave up after 5 days. Before you judge me, hear me out!
- If you want to grow your blog following quickly and easily, consider signing up for one of my awesome group giveaways coming up! My last group giveaway brought in 20,000+ entries!
- It's funny to look back at old posts. Are you there, readers? It's me, Marissa!
- Join me and Elizabeth from October June for Blog Talk to learn some best practices for getting started with your blog.