Budgeting Blogger: April Budget
Budgeting Bloggers, hosted by Fran, is a great way to hold myself accountable for my clothing purchases each month. It helps to track my spending habits, identify trends, and streamline my wardrobe with more intention. Check out what other bloggers purchased this month! After my no-spending March, I was ready to make a few purchases this past month and still stayed within a budget! I am pleased with the purchases I did make, for they were well-thought through and can be worn often and in a variety of ways. I won't even get into my shoe purchases though . . . this girl has bad feet (arthritis and such) so nearly every shoe is painful. As someone who is on my feet for hours at a time, I knew I had to invest in some good quality pairs. More on that another day!
- Sequin top (SO much fun) - not pictured - $3.24
- Pink J. Crew ruffled tank - not pictured - $3.24
- Magenta ruffled tunic - not pictured - $3.24
- Green Merona (Target) Bow-Tie Blouse - not pictured -$3.24
- Striped Forever 21 Dress (turned peplum--DIY coming soon!) - not pictured - $4.24
- Nubby Tweed Tank Dress - originally $79.50 - paid $24
- Striped Heavyweight Cotton Dress - originally $69.40 - paid $24
- Black V-Neck Cardigan (to replace) - originally $49.50 - paid $14
- Simply Vera Shattered Glass Fringed Infinity Scarf - originally $32 - paid $14.08
Total spent this month: $90.04
Overall, even though I now own THREE navy LOFT dresses (oops . . .), I will get a lot of wear out of them. And you can't go wrong with a nice black cardigan--no need to justify that purchase. And lastly, I've been on the hunt for a pretty floral scarf and realized I am extremely picky! Once I saw this one, however, I knew right away that I wanted to have it. It's perfect for spring.
How did you do on your shopping trips this past month?
Shop These Purchases:
*Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. Thank you for supporting the brands that make The Modern Austen possible!