The Friday 5: v. 20
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
- What speed do you read? (My score was 595--138% faster than the national average!)
- Whether you're new to blogging, want to rebrand yourself, or just need some new inspiration and direction for your blog, download Jess' e-book, Your Little Blog Book, for helpful planning worksheets.
- With the recent #Ask4More campaign, I have often wondered how to Ask for More When You're Not Established (Yet).
- I don't think there's anything I don't adore about Steph's weekly wardrobe last week!
- I Blog for Money (And Why You Should Too)
On my corner of the blogosphere:
- Here's your chance to spill the beans. (And you might get free Starbucks out of it!)
- 10 Networking Tips for Recently Established Professionals
- Somehow I managed to wear a red polka dotted blouse without coming off as Minnie Mouse. #winning
- Two weeks ago at Westminster, our little superhero Claire paid tribute to you in the most beautiful way. Love and miss you, Emily.
- As you head off to the gym or on vacation, be sure to pick up and pack this helpful little tool!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I want to wish my big brother Justin a happy birthday! He's my role model, friend, tech guru, and the sole reason I know so much about '90s video games (which essentially wins me cool points with boys--hey thanks!). Love you!