The Friday 5: v. 19
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
- How to Fight--The Right Way (GREAT tips for handling those arguments with your significant other!)
- Every once in a while, I get a blogging "funk." I know I'm not alone in this, as Erin eloquently shares in Quieting the Noise.
- Grilled Cheese Party. Enough said.
- "Create Less. Promote More." 12 Ways to Extend the Life of Every Article You Write
- In love with this Behind the Scenes of a Fashion Post!
And on this side of the fence . . .
- In light of the upcoming Pantone Challenge (starts on MONDAY!), check out last fall's round up!
- 5 Ways to Simplify
- As the weather improves, your Instagram feed explodes with pictures of flowers, sunshine, and colors. Try out some of My Top 5 Photo Editing Apps for your next shot.
- Teacher Appreciation Day is coming up next month. Who will you be thanking?
- Why not sew a simple elastic waist skirt to wear this spring?
Enjoy your weekends! I hope you've been preparing your outfits for next week! It's going to be an AWESOME challenge and I look forward to meeting new friends!
Linking up to Oak & Oats!