The Friday 5: v. 18 + GIVEAWAY
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
- More and more, I'm finding out how crucial it is to take care of yourself and how little the world tells us about it--that it's okay that you're struggling, as long as you are taking healthy steps to get better. Elizabeth touches on The Importance of Self Care in a very practical and helpful manner.
- Styling a Sheath Dress. Ah-maz-ing.
- The next Kickstarter Project you should back
- Traveling on a budget? Check out these tips: Travel Savvy for the Frugalista
- How to Clean Your Makeup Brushes (naturally)
And on the bloggity blog:
- Deciding whether or not you should throw a college graduation party? Here's 6 College Graduation Party Dos and Don'ts.
- Vegetable Black Bean Quinoa Skillet. Noms.
- Dear Self, Thank You.
- Dressing Casually with a Navy Lace Pencil Skirt--perfect for the spring!
- For all you DIY-ers out there, I have the best organizational method for fabric. And it's EASY!
Wait! Before you go . . .
Today I'm teaming up with Oak & Oats to co-host her crush of the month giveaway! We're giving away a box of Thatch & Thistle goodies valued at $55+.Thatch & Thistle is the perfect shop for all things wrapping, crafting, and decorating! These goodies will arrive just in time for baby & wedding season. You could even host a fun Easter party or girls get-together with these items.
The prize pack includes everything you see here AND some surprise goodies!
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN! All entries to this giveaway will be run via Rafflecopter. In exactly one week the giveaway will close, one winner will be selected at random and announced! all entries will be verified, so please play by the rules!
This giveaway is sponsored by the following wonderful ladies: Jess of Jess Vartanian, Ruth of Isn't that Sew, Jessica of Bespangled Jewelry, Meg of Me with Three, Carla of Year of the Fairy Tale, Chantel of Harvest of Blessings, Jenn of Near & Far Montana, Z of Straight Up Z, and Rachel of The Random Writings.