The Friday 5: v.17
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
- On Young Industries (Blogging): A thoughtful reflection on the pros and cons of the evolution of blogging and where we stand today
- 5 Must-Read Books for Every Working Woman
- Choosing Your Nouns. Which nouns do YOU want to emphasize?
- "You don’t actually get to stand beside someone and tell them whether or not they’ve reached a level of bravery. You don’t actually get to determine what does or does not make a person brave, or lovely, or worthy, or good. That’s not your right. That’s not your calling." - The Anatomy of Brave
- 5 Apps That Will Make Your Life Easier
And in my neck of the woods . . .
- Turn those flared jeans into colored skinny jeans! Yes, really.
- Blogging for Beginners: Built My Blog, Now What?
- Colorblocking is a thing.
- Classic Peplum with a Twist
- Dealing with a recent breakup?