The Friday 5: v.16
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
- Single lady? Don't fret. Here's what you can learn from flying solo for a while.
- If My Blog Was an Outfit
- Worried about falling under the "Blog Sell Out" category? Read Megan's Blog Talk on Sponsored Content vs. Selling Out to make more informed decisions about the financial side of blogging.
- Be still my heart: A Letter to English Majors
- These Graham Cracker Brownies look INCREDIBLE.
And on this side of town . . .
- 5 Ways to Simplify
- So . . . what does it mean to be a "modern Austen," anyway?
- 50 Shades of PURPLE
- What needs to be on your reading list
- Spontaneity is good for the soul.
Have a fantastic weekend! Check back on Monday and Tuesday for some EXCITING giveaways! EEE :)