The Friday 5: v.15
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
- A Call on Twenty-Somethings. Yes. Just yes.
- How amazing is this embroidered photo art?!
- Oh wow, this hit home. So beautifully written. Life Without Bullet Points. (Please tell me you recognize the irony of sharing this.)
- So who wants to have a popcorn party so we can have this?
- 37 Easy Ways to Make Money Over the Weekend
Andddd on the bloggy blog . . .
- I went to the Oscars.
- The book you should be reading now if you're between the ages of 20-29.
- 8 Simple Rules for Surviving the Laundromat (Still a favorite of mine!)
- Decorate Your Fanny. ;)
- Aww blogger's first DIY: Screenprinting Made Simple
Happy reading! Enjoy your weekend!