The Friday 5: v.14
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
- After college, it suddenly seems impossible to make and maintain new friendships. My new friend Jess shares some practical tips for Making (and Keeping) Friends in Your 20s.
- Okay, how COOL is this convertible dress? I want one!
- People are always interested in how bloggers make money off of their craft. Here's some of the ways Elisabeth has made her money.
- Coconut oil is huge right now and I am intrigued. Here's 8 ways Kelsey and Eric use coconut oil in their household. You may be surprised!
- An Open Letter to All the Type As
And in case you missed it . . .