The Friday 5: v.13
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
SOOooo many good links for you this weekend! I've been amazed by the quality of content I've come across lately and I'm bursting at the seams to share it all with you. So, without further ado:
- Emma from A Beautiful Mess recently penned a post "On Changing Dreams" and I felt like it was written for me. It's great to know that even if you decide to change dreams or head in a different direction, things WILL be okay. MORE than okay!
- Are you curating or creating? Megan from Lush to Blush explains the difference and which is more important to consider.
- Sometimes I get so caught up in taking the best pictures that I forget the most important thing of all. Amy from Ten Penny Dreams explains "Why I'm Keeping My Camera Settings on Auto, For Now."
- How cute is this little striped dress styled by Bella?
- I'm dying. What Bizarre and Depraved Things Did You Subject Your Barbie To?
And on the blog . . .
- These days, I'm saying YES to opportunity. What are you saying YES to?
- Don't know what to make for dinner?
- I made a decision and I want to thank you for helping me make it.
- Did you meet these amazing ladies yet?
- The most comfortable blazer you'll ever own. You're welcome.
Enjoy your weekends! Stay tuned tomorrow for a word for my sponsor of the month and a fantastic giveaway :)