The Friday 5: Valentine Edition v.12
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Whether you're snuggling up with your significant other or wearing black and brooding, I hope you can reflect on the people in your life and how much you love and are loved. Today, I've got some Valentine-themed links to share with you! Take some time this weekend and check them out. I'm sending you all a big hug and kiss because I LOVE YOU and appreciate you all so much for supporting me and The Modern Austen!
- Gentlemen (and ladies), please read this. We beg you! The Ultimate List of Dating NOs, thanks to Kristin!
- Think Rom Coms are all about the girl finding the right guy? Pa-lease. Finding the Real True Love in Rom Coms points out what we really should be focusing on.
- Hermione Granger and the Unnecessary Love Triangle
- Brynn looks super romantic and cute in this Valentine-inspired outfit.
- How pretty are these ruby earrings from MDC Designs? They would be the perfect addition to any Valentine's Day ensemble. (Receive 20% off using the code: tmafeb20)
Andddd some love from TMA: