The Friday 5: v.10
The Friday 5 is a weekly feature highlighting interesting, controversial, heart-wrenching, inspirational, and/or creative content worth reading and sharing. I always find the best blog posts, articles, outfits, and inspiration from other bloggers, so I hope I can do the same for you. Here's to hoping something will make a difference in your weekend!
- Let's face it. I'm broke. You're broke. Here's 12 Free Ways to Watch Movies Without Breaking the Law.
- There's something special about introducing new music into your life. Here's a great playlist for waking up, recharging, and relaxing, courtesy of Kayley from Sidewalk Ready.
- Wouldn't it be great if you could add your expert Cat's Cradle ability to your resume? Or what about your uncanny knack for making the perfect grilled cheese? Kristin from My Life as a Teacup highlights her wonderful, miscellaneous, but super important (!) talents in Skills I Wish I Could Put on My Resume.
- Haley from A Beautiful Exchange shares 6 Steps to Writing a Better Guest Post, something I'd like to do more of going forward.
- Fran never fails to deliver the perfect pattern-mixed outfit, even when she's off-duty from her med school classes!
And in case you missed these on the blog . . .
- Decorate Your Desktop (With Some Inspiration)
- I can't recommend eShakti enough for custom dresses at an affordable price!
- DIY: Rainy Day Crayon Canvas Art (Alternative Melting Method)
- Check out how my style has evolved over a year in Best of 2013: Outfits.
- Organize fabric the EASY way