The Friday 5: v.9
It's been ages since the last Friday 5, but I have so much amazing content to share that I couldn't wait another week or allow The Friday 5 to die (just yet anyway). I hope you all have an amazing weekend and enjoy catching up on some blogs and articles. Let me know which one(s) you found interesting. I want to hear YOUR thoughts!
- Vintage Revivals' extremely well-written article, based on the results of a massive blog survey, exposes the Pinterest "Pac-Man" Mentality we've all come to and how our need for instant gratification isn't just narrowed to our favorite social media platform.
- Are you someone who always believed it was impossible to have your cake and eat it, too? So was Kaleigh Somers until she discovered she didn't have to choose one or the other. And believe me, the result is sweet.
- La Vie En Rose wrote this post and it was as if she chose me out of a crowd, sat me down, and made my soul listen. We all struggle with where we are right now, as it isn't where we'd like to be, but we are called to bloom no matter where we're planted.
- My dear friend Heidi from Literate & Stylish wrote Of Clients & Chai and it was a wonderful anecdotal reminder to say yes to new experiences.
- Lou from What Lou Wore might've worn this dress on Christmas Eve, but I think it's absolutely stunning and should be worn as often as possible!
And in case you didn't satisfy your inspiration bug, here's some things you might've missed on the blog recently:
- Greetings to 2014! How I have high hopes for thee!
- Body Shaming Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
- I've basically been living in this sweater all winter.
- Still on the hunt for your perfect multifacted "supertool?" I highly recommend this one.
- Now that Downton Abbey is BACK, let's get inspired by the lovely Lady Mary.
Enjoy your weekends!