The Friday 5: v.8
It's hard to believe it's already time for another Friday 5! The weeks seem to fly by these days. I can't say I mind, however, because I'm really looking forward to a brand new start in 2014! I've got some really good stuff for you guys this weekend. Hope you enjoy! Leave a comment and let me know which link was your favorite and what you'd like to see more of in the future!
- Katelyn Brooke Blog shared this Desktop Ditty and I immediately had to make it my desktop background. The phrase is exactly what I need to hear these days!
- These Twice Baked Potatoes from A Beautiful Mess could not look more drool-worthy.
- Even though I've still got a little over half a year ahead of me, I can completely relate to Sara Brink's thoughts on Turning 24.
- I absolutely adore Lauren's mustard, stripes, and leopard outfit over on Modern Modesty.
- Not only is Kayley from Sidewalk Ready wearing the perfect fall outfit, but she also makes a spot-on statement about blogging in general and how to explain it to strangers.
And because your interest is already piqued by such amazing content, be sure to catch up on what you've missed on the blog: