The Friday 5: v.7
Happy Friday, everyone! Is it just me or is time flying a bit? I don't mind at all for once! Make sure you devote some time this weekend to filling your brain with thoughtful and interesting content, like the links I've got for you!
- 70 Things I've Learning From Writing 1,000 Blog Posts. Man I am only about at about 400--I can't imagine where I will be at 1000! This is jam-packed with some really helpful tips.
- It's no secret that I love pictures and capturing every important moment, but when it comes to the most important day of your life--your wedding--here's Why You Might Want to Consider an Unplugged Wedding.
- Why our future depends on libraries, reading, and daydreaming. YES.
- It's confirmed. I need to get my hands on one of these olive-green field jackets. Inge looks fabulous in Hooray for Layers!
- I've needed this recently. How to Pick Up the Pieces + Start Somewhere.
Oh and while you're at it, have you read these on the blog?
- Did you know I have a giveaway going on? Enter to win a celebrity fragrance gift set for yourself or for a friend!
- Prepare for the upcoming holidays by creating your own DIY Fabric Bunting. It's really easy.
- I have a case of wanderlust.
- A favorite outfit of mine recently!
- Organize Fabric the Easy Way. Life-changing, I tell ya.
Enjoy your weekends!