The Friday 5: v.6
I skipped last week's Friday 5 because it was Day FIVE of the PANTONE-Inspired Fall Color Challenge. Man, that was so much fun. You can check out my recap and round-up here! But don't worry, the link love is back. You can catch up on weeks one // two // three // four // five.
So here we go!
- This is something I've noticed a lot within the past year and not just with students. It's really really scary. I can't imagine my world without it!
- 10 of Literature's Most Unreliable Narrators. Holden Caufield, anyone?
- If there is anyone who has positively nailed it when it comes to writing about Scotland + Harry Potter, it's my friend Megan. Her blog post "Constant Vigiliance" was recognized and reposted by CAPA, her study abroad program. I GOT CHILLS, PEOPLE.
- The Evolution of Blogging. Do you sense a shift, too? I definitely do and I've only been at it for about a year and a half.
- I may be a bit biased, but my amazing cousin Lucy Score just released her first novella, and boy is it a steamy one ;) I consumed Cocktails at Seven (also on Amazon) in one evening and can easily say it stomps on 50 Shades of Grey and Cosmo's Red Hot Reads. **Note: I'm not joking about it being steamy. Not meant for readers under 17!**
Anddd you might've missed these five beauties on the blog:
- About this time last year, I made a quilt. And so can you!
- It's time. Organizing and Downsizing: The Purge
- Always. Sometimes. Never.
- Can't wait for Downton Abbey Season 4? Neither can I. Get inspired.
- Probably one of my funniest posts: 8 Simple Rules for Surviving the Laundromat
Don't forget, you only have a few days left to enter in the Purple Trail giveaway for a $75 coupon code! This is PERFECT for your holiday events and gifts coming up!
Have a great weekend everyone! STAY SAFE!