The Friday 5: v. 5
- In girl world, Halloween is the one day a year when a girl can dress as a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it. But hey if that doesn't work for you either, here's How to Choose a Halloween Costume!
- God, if only I could form phrases and reveal all of humanity's truths in one effortless spoken poetry verse like she can. "If I should have a daughter, instead of Mom, she's gonna call me Point B . . ."
- Librarian-Shaming. Don't let the title fool you--it's not making fun of Librarians. It's like Post-Secret for literary people!
- Are you a guy? This one's for YOU.
- Ladies, I didn't forget you. If you read only ONE thing today, PLEASE let it be this. 25 Things Every Woman Needs to Know. #2, 10, 18, 25. Blown away.
Hey guys--the PANTONE-Inspired Fall Color Challenge starts on MONDAY! Don't miss out!
Waittttt! Hugz b4 you go? Oh, and you might've missed these on the blog:
- Dearest teacher friends, remind yourself why in your right mind you put yourself through this.
- Is it too early to be thinking about Christmas?
- A MUST-read for twentysomethings
- Try some new noms.
- Celebrating a dating anniversary sometime soon? I've got some ideas for you.