I'm attending my second of two weddings this summer on Saturday and I am beyond excited. I'm also going bridemaid's dress shopping today for my friend Chelsea's wedding (!!!!!), so needless to say, I've got weddings on the brain. I'm probably wearing a tried and true LBD for Saturday's wedding, but it certainly doesn't mean I haven't been perusing the web for other options just in case. And since I'm sure many of you are probably attending weddings this summer, I thought it might be fun to share some of my favorite wedding-appropriate dresses from The Limited, LOFT, and J.Crew that caught my eye.
- I threw in this classy maxi dress option because I really think this would be a perfect contender for any summer wedding. Throw on a statement necklace and some heels and it's dressy enough for a black-tie-optional wedding.
- I am obsessed with red dresses and I love this open back number. Again, a sparkly necklace would be the perfect addition.
- This chevron dress would be easy to transition from the day's ceremony to the evening's reception. Paired with some nude heels and a nice sun tan, it would be comfortable for hours of dancing.
- Can't go wrong with a lacy LBD, especially one with cap sleeves and a classic silhouette.
- I think this patterned dress is the perfect length and be dressed down for more casual weddings with sandals or wedges or dressed up with heels and a statement necklace.
- This is such a fun, whimsical dress that would stand out in the crowd.
- There's nothing better than a dress you can just throw on and look great in.
- I adore this classic wine-colored dress for any black tie affair.
- I can just picture twirling around the dance floor in this lovely purple number.
- This floaty floral dress is sweet and simple and would flatter most figures.
- This watermelon-colored dress is lightweight and just so pretty and fresh.
Which of these is your favorite? What are you wearing to weddings this summer? I'd love to hear from you!