You guys, I went a little LOFT crazy this month... but I'm not ashamed :) I did spend a lot more than last month, but I really love all of my purchases.
- Stripe Zip Back Cotton Shell - LOFT - $4.94
- Pleat Front Mid Length Skirt - LOFT - $22.49
- Cascade Ruffle Halter Top - LOFT - $14.99
- Aloha Stripe Full Skirt - LOFT - $22.49
- Zip Back Tee -LOFT - $6.49 ---See how I wore it here
- Navy Quarter Sleeved Cardigan - LOFT Outlet - $14.99
- LOFT Quarter Sleeved Cardigan - Goodwill - $3.39
- GapBody Lounge Hoodie - Goodwill - $3.39
- NY & Co. Tan Blazer - Goodwill - $4.49
- Old Navy Polka Dot Chambray Top - Goodwill - $3.39
- Limited Pink Silk Sleeveless Top - Goodwill - $3.39
Retail value was around $244.91, but I spent $104.34. Not too shabby, although it pales in comparison to May. How did you fare this month? Does linking up with Fran and the other Budgeting Bloggers help you stay on track like it does for me?