I missed last week's Insta-Friday, but I'm back this week! Hopefully I'll start taking more pictures again soon.
(From left to right, top to bottom)
- I posted this about two weeks ago in the hopes that it would bring spring. I know I've been complaining about the lack of spring for weeks now, but yesterday was in the 50s and that meant a walk outside without a coat!
- Choose Happiness. I think I need to write a post about this. I never ever ever ever buy candles, but I couldn't help myself when I saw this at Target. It smells divine and it has such an appropriate message for me right now.
- There's just something about Palm Sunday :)
- I had to come in to school on a Sunday two weeks ago to take care of some quick lesson plans. I was pleasantly surprised to see this note from our administration on my board.
- I just started selling some items on Poshmark! Check me out @themodernausten. I am hoping to upload some clothes shortly. Do you sell on Poshmark? Send me your user name!
- Did you know that April is a very special month? Not only is it Autism Awareness Month, but it is also National Child Abuse Prevention Month. As a sister of Kappa Delta, I am a proud supporter of Prevent Child Abuse America. When I saw this sign in town yesterday, I was pleased to see the support, but disgusted by the amount of ribbons that represented how many cases of sexual and child abuse that occurred in my town. It was very eye-opening. I hope that this month is a time of reflection and encouragement about all of these important issues.
Happy Friday everyone! I am so glad to have made it. My parents are coming up for part of the weekend and I am so excited. I never have visitors! Now I need to scramble and clean...
Before you go, don't forget! Today is the last day you can receive 20% off your eShakti order! Click here to see my product review and to get the code!