Five Days of Thanksgiving: Day Five
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and pumpkin pie! Today I am celebrating with Aaron's family and then we will host Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family on Saturday.
Today I am so overcome with gratefulness that it is too difficult to choose just one thing I am thankful for. So here's a list.
I am thankful for:
- Being alive and healthy
- Having the opportunity to start this blog this summer and enjoying it so much
- Making new friends
- Growing as an individual
- Picking up Grandma's sewing skills and passion
- Being able to provide for myself and having some money to
- Interacting with fantastic students every day
- Calling multiple places my home
- Having a short break to recharge and reflect
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.themodernausten.com" title="The Modern Austen"><img src="http://www.themodernausten.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/givethanks_button-e1353286115195.jpg" alt="The Modern Austen" style="border:none;" /></a></div>