Happy One Week Blog-A-Versary, TMA! + GIVEAWAY(CLOSED)!!
It has only been one week since I've started this blog and already it has been a true joy. I have invested many hours of time into researching, learning, and creating, and, while I still have a long, long, long way to go, I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience. But today isn't about me. It's about YOU! Thank you to my friends and for those who have stumbled on to The Modern Austen, my followers and readers! I know that I've only just gotten my feet wet, but I still really appreciate your support.
So, in honor of today (and this is a rare occasion--I don't plan on celebrating each week I have this blog), here is my gift to you:
My first ever GIVEAWAY!
Woo! Get excited! I've sewed up an adorable clutch wristlet for you, using a gorgeous blue pattern and the left over denim from this DIY. Originally, the fabric was just going to be the lining, but it was too cute not to feature it! Don't you love when your ideas mold into something better? I'll post the tutorial after the giveaway is over.
Now, I know this isn't the most perfect wristlet you've ever seen, but it's a great summer accessory with plenty of room for your phone, camera, chapstick, and some cash for your fun summer adventures.
Are you interested? Here's how the giveaway works:
- The contest runs from 12:01 a.m. TONIGHT to Saturday, June 9 at 12:01 a.m. That means you'll have one week to get in as many entries as you'd like.
- Below, you'll see the link to a Rafflecopter giveaway. Click this to see how you can win! You'll be asked to share the giveaway and promote The Modern Austen.
- You can also share this giveaway with others by sending them the link, also posted below.
- Check back periodically throughout the week because you may be able to submit more entries each day.
- At the end of the week, Rafflecopter will randomly select a winner! I will contact you for your information and the wristlet will soon be on its way!
- Note: Giveaway is only open to Continental U.S. residents (due to shipping).
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com. But please note, I will be on vacation this week and may not be able to respond quickly. Please be patient! :)
On that same note, I will not be posting much, if at all, this week. But do not fret! I will be back soon.
Click this link to enter: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Here's the link to share with others: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/share-code/ZDdhZWVkOTQzYzc4NzBiNTIwYmUyOTYzOTE0MmE5OjA=/
Once again, thanks so much for your support. And may the odds be ever in your favor...